MAKROOH-E- TANZEEHI IN NAMAZ
One should avoid the following actions, so their rewards are not lessened and their namaz can be more perfect
- Making tasbeeh in ruku and sujood less than 3 times. However, if time Is less or transport leaving is feared than there is no harm.
- Performing namaz in work clothes, if they are dirty due to the working environment.
- Repetition of the same surat in rakaats of namaz (except for nafl prayers).
- To place the hands on the ground before the knees in sajdah or lifting up the knees from sajdah before the hands- without a valid excuse.
- To read thanaa, ta’awwuz, tasmiyah or ameen loudly.
- To pray namaz with a covered forehead.
- To pray namaz with the head uncovered.
- To close the eyes whilst praying. However, if by closing them- more concentration is attained in namaz, then there is no harm in doing so, rather it is better.
- To pray namaz in a place where concentration is diverted to pray namaz in front of a fireplace, there is no problem with having a candle or light in front for means of light